When you visit the website of the Support Center (https://sse-chania.gr/) it is not required to fill in your personal data. Your personal data is always obtained with your consent (when registering on the newsletter or when sending messages).
At the Support Center we respect your privacy and take care to protect your personal data. This policy explains how we process the personal data you provide to us.
If you need more information or would like to change the way we communicate with you, please contact us in the following ways:
- Email: [email protected]
- Landline: (+30) 2821055389
What personal data do we collect?
The information can be collected in person by telephone, electronically, in print or via SMS with your consent.
The types of personal information collected may include some or all of the following, depending on your activities: name, address, email address, phone number (mobile and landline) as well as details of the business you belong to, name, website, phone , address.
In what ways do we collect data?
The information can be collected in the following ways:
- When you apply for the services of the Support Center.
- When you register or participate in an event or seminar of the Support Center
- When you ask us to provide you with information about our programs and services.
- When you register on our website to receive the newsletter of the Support Center
- When you report a problem with our website and we need to ask you for more information.
- When you visit our website. In this case, the data we store is for statistical purposes and to improve our website. Save the name of the Internet provider you are using, the website from which you visited our Website, the individual pages of our Website that you browsed, your IP address as well as the date and duration of your browsing on the Website.
Purpose of processing personal data
The purpose of the processing of your personal data collected through this website is as follows:
- In order to ensure that our websites will work in the most efficient way on all your devices.
- To send you news and information about our actions.
- To invite you to register for events.
- To ask you to participate at research we conduct.
- When we are required by law.
- When necessary in order to establish, exercise or defend our rights and our legitimate interests.
- When it is necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of any other natural person.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to the websites of other agencies, businesses, companies or websites owned or operated by government agencies. If you follow a link on any of these websites, keep in mind that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not take any responsibility for those policies. Check these policies before submitting any personal data to these sites.
Who has access to personal data?
The Support Center in no way discloses, assigns, exchanges, grants or in any other way grants without your consent to third parties, natural or legal persons, your personal data, except in cases where it is required by law.
Only authorized employees / associates of the Support Center have access to their duties.
Duration of personal data storage
Your personal data is kept and processed for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. After the end of the retention period, your personal data is destroyed, deleted or anonymous.
Rights to your personal data
Regarding your personal data you can ask us the following:
- Get access to a copy of our data.
- Correct any inaccurate information or data concerning you.
- Definitely delete the information and data we have collected about you.
- To delete you from contact lists that you have registered so that you no longer receive emails, sms, phone calls from us.
In case you wish to proceed with any of the above, please contact us at [email protected].
The Support Center reserves the right to modify these terms of personal data protection at any time, in accordance with applicable law.